The late Avrum Chudnow (of blessed memory), local business leader, attorney and philanthropist founded the Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear. The collection is in a historic, late 1800s duplex acquired by Chudnow in 1966 and converted it to a museum since 1991. More than a dozen shops display period articles of daily living, business and recreation from the 1920s through the 1940s. It is a private museum that can be visited by appointment.
Since 1921, The Chronicle has served as Wisconsin’s Jewish community newspaper. In print and online, The Chronicle seeks to foster a sense of community within the Jewish population of Wisconsin by encouraging and printing a diverse, spirited and balanced range of opinions, ideas and perspectives. The newspaper is published monthly by the Milwaukee Jewish Federation and is distributed free of charge to the Wisconsin Jewish community.
The Chronicle is a member of the American Jewish Press Association and is a subscriber and contributor to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Chronicle Editor Rob Golub has won several awards from the Wisconsin Newspaper Association.
Editor: Rob Golub
Circulation Coordinator: Tela Bissett