Matching Grant Program
Open a Donor Advised Fund with $5,000 or more at the Jewish Community Foundation, and the Foundation will match your first grant to a Jewish organization by up to $500. Donor Advised Funds are a smart and easy way to manage your charitable giving.
- Establish a fund that bears your name and can last forever
- Receive an immediate tax deduction and possibly avoid capital gains tax if you donate stock
- Recommend grants to qualified charitable organizations you choose
- Simplify your giving by allowing the Foundation to write the checks for you and handle all of the record keeping and reporting
- Special opportunity available for the first 20 new funds
Matching grants made possible by a generous anonymous donor.
For more information, contact Executive Director Mitch Moser at 414-390-5718.